• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for 71' or 72' Satellite or Roadrunner Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirgolfclub

Local time
1:55 PM
Reaction score
Hello FBBO,
I'm trying to find a 71 or 72 Satellite or Roadrunner. Someone replied to my first post about a Satellite that sounded promising (sounded like the body was is good shape). Could you please re-respond if you see this (my first post was deleted)? Ideally, I'm looking for a running vehicle around $5K. I'm not picky about the existing drivetrain, and I'm willing to travel around if the deal is right. Thanks a ton!

I had a nice solid Texas 72 Satellite on here for sale under 10k for six months. I delivered it to New York 2 weeks ago. I have two Charger project cars that are going to be for sale in the near future. Both are rollers and will be priced in the 12k to 14k depending upon how much more work I have to do to them,and what goes with them for parts. The first is a 97 percent solid 72 Charger topper. Was a running driving 318 car,now it's a roller. Complete rebuilt front end all polyurethane bushings, new disc brakes,calipers, pads,rotors ,hoses and hardware, and new windshield. Hidden headlight grille. Probably going to be priced at 12.5k the other is a 71 Charger R/T 440 U code 4 speed,Dana car with the N96 Ramcharger hood option. Has fender tag. Car is a roller with good bones and a lot of new AMD sheetmetal being installed. 14.5 k for that one. Getting a decent buildable b body under 10k are few and far between in today's market.
20220415_174032.jpg
20220413_213402.jpg
20200807_182410.jpg
20200807_182419.jpg

I also have a 71Charger roller for cheap money. It has a big block 727 core transmission in it. It has good bones, but needs all of the usual metal work. $2500.00 If someone wants an entry level Mopar project on the cheap. Perfect for a race car build too.
20211103_155101.jpg
20211103_155047.jpg

Here is one for $5,500.
This is basically what you may be able to find for that price range.
Not worth it in my eyes for the amount of work and parts that are needed.
You are better off trying to find a real RR, or a complete car. to start with.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1087288655400800/
I took a look at this one today. It is a Sebring Plus. Car is in pieces, and just about ready for paint. It is a 400 car. But engine and trans are gone. Comes with a 72 dated 440 that needs rebuilt. Includes the rotisserie it on as well.
Was an auto, but they put a 4 speed tunnel in. Very well optioned car.
Has almost all parts to complete.
Missing front Windshield gas tank, upper door panels for front, and maybe seat covers for front. Claims to have just about everthing else new in boxes

Not too bad is you are looking to start a project this onebhas all of the medal work completed.

Here is a west coast car.
Looks nice for 6500.
upload_2022-4-21_20-2-35.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back