• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looking for Horsepower

Status
Not open for further replies.

44070dart

Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score
looking for 440 ..426 ..413 ..complete ready to go ..UNDER $2k :blush: don't want a stock motor home engine ....preferably in western Ny area or nearby so shipping doesn't kill the deal ..thanks

I've got a complete running when pulled 413 out of an irrigation truck.But I am in Canada about 1hr or so from the border.

Canada's such a hassle now ...don't know if I could bring it over what duties I would pay AND I cant get over ...don't have required id .. used to go over to Canada and enjoy Crystal Beach the Falls and Sherkston Beach all summer.. it was like I was going to the other part of town (eh) ....now since 9/11 ..man what a world .. thanks anyway

Hi i am over in central NY south of AUBURN i have a 440 out of an arizona car,complete pan to carb engine was pulled out of 66 new yorker i have not seen it run $800 thanks kevin 602 692 0211

old RV'S going down left and right

have had MANY complete engines offered for $300 up that need rebuild ..want one ready to go ..thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back