• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for RM23N0E128098

ExRRPilot

Local time
1:56 PM
Reaction score
Afternoon, gentlemen. I'm wondering if anyone has run across this car in their travels. RM23N0E128098. It's a B3 over B5 guts 4 speed car. Last time I saw it was flat black and looked beat but was insanely solid under the paint job. Trunk floor was a touch soft, but otherwise she was nice. I owned the car in the mid-late 90's. Came to Kansas from Iowa in about 95 and I sold it in the early aughts. I sent it to Nebraska and I think it may have ended up in Missouri. Not sure I want to buy it back, but it was my first Road Runner and I'd like to know if she's still alive. Thanks.

Good luck on finding your old car...I just recently bought back the 68 Coronet 500 convertible I restored and then sold 20 years ago when I needed a house for my new young family....so it can happen!

Lots of internet searching and I would post want ads on craigslist, FB etc in areas you think the car might be located.

Auto Transport Service
Back