• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for RP23H61223550 , last known was canada

gtx6970

Local time
3:58 PM
Reaction score
A guy in a facebook group Im in is looking for his dads former car.
He bought it new and sold it in the early 70s

Would be interested in working out a possible deal to purchase of thats possible

Car is 1966 Plymouth Satellite 2 door hardtop . Was dark blue, with light blue interior
Pic for reference only and is NOT the car in question

24380_Front_3-4_Web.jpg 24380_Interior_Web.jpg

Last edited:
i imported a car like that around 1981. Same color combination, was from Elizabeth NJ, bought it from a high school english teacher who raced it at Englishtown. Any chance?

Legendary Motorcars in Toronto had one in their showroom last year. It was either dark blue or black. Was a 4-speed. They have a website. Peter Klute is the man in charge. I heard the car was recently sold, however.

Legendary Motorcars in Toronto had one in their showroom last year. It was either dark blue or black. Was a 4-speed. They have a website. Peter Klute is the man in charge. I heard the car was recently sold, however.

That car is now in Ark. Black 4 spd car, ( orig dark blue )

Any more information? Colour, options, where in Canada? That would help. Aside, camped at your town for two days in 2011, nice place.

Any more information? Colour, options, where in Canada? That would help. Aside, camped at your town for two days in 2011, nice place.

Sorry, but no. The info I have is posted above. Was someone in a facebook group Im in . And Ive not heard a word from him since

Auto Transport Service
Back