• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for the best place to order "custom" 15" wheels

Jon JB Burnley

Local time
2:13 AM
Reaction score
Looking to get some sites where I can order some wheels...

15" x 10" w/ 5" backspacing

and

15" x 8" w/ 4" backspacing

Thank you in advance...

I hope you have better luck finding them than i have.I have been waiting for over 5 months for magnum 500's from Coker tires.

Looking to get some sites where I can order some wheels...

15" x 10" w/ 5" backspacing

and

15" x 8" w/ 4" backspacing

Thank you in advance...
What wheel are you looking for?

You could try wheelsforless, they can get custom torque thrusts, and I assume others. Expect at least $500/wheel.
Extreme Customs in Oshkosh can get them too.
I have custom made tt2, 15x12 with minimum bs, from Performance Plus Tires, in Long Beach CA. They are the go-to in so-cal for classic tires (BIG Coker dealer).
Be aware! A 15x10 aluminum rim is really 11" wide, so your 5" backspace is NOT zero offset. If they ask what OFFSET you want, you'd better know what you want. Same goes for your custom eights.
( I personally despise the metric offset bullshit. I don't know offhand what +15mm or -22mm is, and I DONT CARE! Tell me what the width and backspace is, and I'll KNOW what to expect. )

Last edited:
I hope you have better luck finding them than i have.I have been waiting for over 5 months for magnum 500's from Coker tires.

Yeah... The few sites I have gotten on, I set the wheel size, then width, then set the backspace, then... Oh yeah, the wheel size disappears. Frustrating!

You could try wheelsforless, they can get custom torque thrusts, and I assume others. Expect at least $500/wheel.
I have custom made tt2, 15x12 with minimum bs, from Performance Plus Tires, in Long Beach CA. They are the go-to in so-cal for classic tires (BIG Coker dealer).
Be aware! A 15x10 aluminum rim is really 11" wide, so your 5" backspace is NOT zero offset. If they ask what OFFSET you want, you'd better know what you want. Same goes for your custom eights.
( I personally despise the metric offset bullshit. I don't know offhand what +15mm or -22mm is, and I DONT CARE! Tell me what the width and backspace is, and I'll KNOW what to expect. )

The parameters I listed are from a guy who did all the hard work already and has the set up I want... But thank you for the advice!

When I was looking to get custom wheels, I was told to not be too concerned about the offset as the backspacing is what really matters.

When I was looking to get custom wheels, I was told to not be too concerned about the offset as the backspacing is what really matters.
Agree. Offset has to be calculated, impossible to do if you don't KNOW the wheel width. Backspace is measurable on any wheel, whether or not you know how wide it is, and will likely tell you where it will sit in the wheelwell.

Auto Transport Service
Back