• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for the block to my A12 Road Runner

Walter Gill

Local time
2:19 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for assistance in possibly locating the block for my A12 Road Runner. It went missing when it was with the previous owner in the Northern NJ/PA area.

Should be stamped 9A282587.

Finders fee is in play!

Thanks

I have a friend looking also, where did you arrive at that stamped number ? He has a title, fender tag and the block was in a garage in Cuyahoga Hts. Oh. and then sold off to someone. Thank you

I have a friend looking also, where did you arrive at that stamped number ? He has a title, fender tag and the block was in a garage in Cuyahoga Hts. Oh. and then sold off to someone. Thank you
Seriously, your friend is looking for the SAME VIN # block?

I believe it’s the last numbers of the VIN code on his title and/or VIN tag on the dash

I'm confused. So 2 different guys think they own the same car?

I think it's a matter of grammar, not my department! LOL
KD.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back