• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking to buy any of these cars. Do you have or know of any of these? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

nakita7

Local time
7:12 AM
Reaction score
WANTED:

Looking for any of the following cars in DRIVER/SURVIVOR condition. May consider cars in project or done car state too, maybe? I am only interested in real cars, no clones (except the last one). Prefer broadcast sheet/tags, but not a deal breaker if you don't have them. Does not have to have number matching motor/trans.

1) 1970 Dodge Superbee. This one I'm a little picky on. Must be Hardtop (no post cars) with or without vinyl, automatic with black buckets/console, 383 (may consider 440 car), factory lime green (FJ5-colour changed car OK) with black C-stripes and bulge hood (no Ramcharger hoods).

2) 1972 Dodge Charger Rallye (must have the doors, hood and tailights), any size engine (318, 340, 400, 440), automatic only, any factory colour except blue or silver, standard bulge hood (may consider Ramcharger). Preference given to cars with any or all of the factory options..half vinyl, PW, AC, black bucket seat interior.

3) 1972 Plymouth Roadrunner. Must have proper grille and standard RR hood (no Air Grabber cars) and MUST be a strobe stripe car. I will consider any colour except blue or silver, and will consider any interior (except blue). Would like a car with unique colour/stripe combo (eg. rootbeer with gold stripes, etc). Any engine size. Preference given to cars with any or all of the factory options..half vinyl, PW, AC, bucket/console interior.

4) 1969 Dodge Charger R/T (or RTSE). Picky on this one too. It will be 440 auto, Dark Green (F8) ONLY, black vinyl, black or white stripe (no stripe delete cars), with a black or green bucket/console interior. Will consider rougher, complete car. Lots of these out there...nobody like the green ones, right!

5) Superbird or Daytona CLONE. Must be close to correct, but will consider mickey-moused cars or projects that are close to road ready. I am looking for a daily driver with a 318/5.7 etc, OR roller with no engine...not interested in race 440's and Hemis, etc. Will consider any colour combo, ideally a car in primer would be my preference.

Serious and very serious sellers with reasonably priced cars only. I will consider cars anywhere in North America. Please send info/pics/price to . I will pay a Finder's Fee for a positive lead to a sale. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site? :icon_scratch:

You should introduce yourself...as the site rules state. After all, we're all friends here. :eek:ccasion14:

I apologize, my bad! 47 year old Mopar guy here, whose been into Mopars over 30 years. Seen lots of changes in this business...er, I mean hobby over the years. ;)

Love the B-body website. Owned many E-bodies, and one A-body, but a true B-body guy at heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back