• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lord of the almost useable Coronet Fenders!

furious70

Local time
12:39 PM
Reaction score
After seeing none for years really, and seeing that the headlight buckets of mine on the car are soft, I've collected this motley crew of deplorables. Some good dog legs, some good headlight buckets. Hopefully I'll be able to patch something together.

PXL_20221022_213937033.jpg

they make the dog legs ,good luck on the rebuild. Fenders are getting crazy money.

About five years ago at Carlisle I was looking for 70 Charger fenders,and every fender there i thought was a Charger fender turned out to be for a 70 Coronet fender. There had to be twenty of them there and only two ratty over priced 70 Charger fenders.

Last edited:
When you get yours pieced together, I'd be really interested in buying some portions of what you have left if it will fix my rotted out section! My super bee is in need of a patch section on the top passenger side.

super bee fender patch 2.PNG

super bee fender patch.PNG

Auto Transport Service
Back