• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND lug wrench for 68 charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yennes

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:54 PM
Reaction score
Hi FBBO,

searching for a ORIGINAL lug wrench for my 68 charger. As far as I know they were a little bit shorter than other years. Correct me if I am wrong.

The long part should be 20“ and the short part should be 11“

Thanks
Yannik

Hi FBBO,

searching for a ORIGINAL lug wrench for my 68 charger. As far as I know they were a little bit shorter than other years. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks
Yannik
I think you are way off with your measurements of a 68 Charger lug wrench. Here are some pics of the one that came in my 68. It measures 17" long with a 5" angle and 3/4" socket. I have never seen one the size you mentioned. IMO, they should be plentiful.

100_1261.JPG

100_1262.JPG

100_1263.JPG

It could be for sale.....I have 13/16" lug nuts on my car so I carry a Tee Bar. I also don't use a bumper jack. I use a scissor jack if I ever have a flat. (Hope I never need it) I have seen some of the claims by these so-called professional Judges and they have been disproved on more than one occasion so I don't put a lot of faith in them.
PS I really have to question the info you got from that Judge. As I said, I have never seen a lug wrench anywhere near the size he gave you. Not in this country anyhow. I bought a 68 Charger R/T new in 68 when I got out of the Navy. It had the same lug wrench in my picture. Maybe some other Charger owners could chime in but I doubt anyone will agree to the 20" X 11" tool.

Hi FBBO,

Thanks
Yannik
Please do your homework before starting a wanted thread.

And members that do not have 'Gold' are not allowed to 'bump' their ads. Please read the rules for posting ads, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back