• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lust From Victoria's Secret Mailers Down 800%

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:52 AM
Reaction score
Jul 18, 2023

Article Image

U.S. — A recent study has found that the level of sinful lust generated by Victoria's Secret mailers has plummeted a staggering 800% in recent years. Experts are now attributing this significant decline to one simple, yet profound reason: the once-sexy magazine just isn't as seductive as it used to be.

"We were absolutely flabbergasted by the results," admitted Dr. Albert Jones, lead researcher of the study. "Apparently replacing beautiful, in-shape babes with obese women and hairy dudes in lingerie causes the lust factor to plummet drastically for some reason."

According to sources, many participants in the study reported feeling a different kind of deep sense of disappointment and shame than usual upon receiving the latest Victoria's Secret mailer. One recipient even remarked, "I've seen more enticing, sexy photos in farm equipment catalogs."

Even the Prince Of Darkness, Lucifer himself weighed in on how torn he is over the issue. "On the one hand, I hate beauty and I applaud Victoria's Secret for trying to deconstruct and distort it by presenting morbid obesity and queerness as objectively beautiful," explained Satan. "But I mean c'mon where's all the hot, tantalizing LUST these days?! These things used to be serious sin gateways!"

At publishing time, Satan promised to restore the sinful lustiness to the mailers and that he would not rest until he had made Victoria's Secret sexy again.

Jul 18, 2023

View attachment 1496631

U.S. — A recent study has found that the level of sinful lust generated by Victoria's Secret mailers has plummeted a staggering 800% in recent years. Experts are now attributing this significant decline to one simple, yet profound reason: the once-sexy magazine just isn't as seductive as it used to be.

"We were absolutely flabbergasted by the results," admitted Dr. Albert Jones, lead researcher of the study. "Apparently replacing beautiful, in-shape babes with obese women and hairy dudes in lingerie causes the lust factor to plummet drastically for some reason."

According to sources, many participants in the study reported feeling a different kind of deep sense of disappointment and shame than usual upon receiving the latest Victoria's Secret mailer. One recipient even remarked, "I've seen more enticing, sexy photos in farm equipment catalogs."

Even the Prince Of Darkness, Lucifer himself weighed in on how torn he is over the issue. "On the one hand, I hate beauty and I applaud Victoria's Secret for trying to deconstruct and distort it by presenting morbid obesity and queerness as objectively beautiful," explained Satan. "But I mean c'mon where's all the hot, tantalizing LUST these days?! These things used to be serious sin gateways!"

At publishing time, Satan promised to restore the sinful lustiness to the mailers and that he would not rest until he had made Victoria's Secret sexy again.
Is he planning to do anything with Sport Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, too? Like putting more 80-year-olds in it, to displace the Trannies? I'm not talking 727's here.

We're living in Clown World, gentlemen.

It's sad that when I see a good looking lady out in the wild, I have to ask myself "Is that an OEM female?"

Or worse yet, they find a Mayo Tanker of a model and try to sell youngins that it's okay (and healthy) to be a ham planet.

Either way, sex used to sell. Now all it does is confuse, ostracize, and divide. Which is all part of the plan.

But I digress...

Satan has a twisted sense of humor.

I've heard rumors that all of the beer kegs down there in hell all have holes in them........but the blondes don't!!!!!!!! :BangHead:

More like 10,000% down
no one wants to see that ****, no one I know
fat chicks for chubby chasers, cellulite in thongs

All the stuff we use to look forward to has been or is being destroyed.. Almost looking forward to the end of days...

All the stuff we use to look forward to has been or is being destroyed.. Almost looking forward to the end of days...
Yup from the smallest thing to the largest. This “equality” thing seems to be ruining everything

VS never did much for me. I preferred Fredricks Of Hollywood. Both probably went the current Maybelline route.

I've seen more enticing, sexy photos in farm equipment catalogs."
Oh, come on now. What red blooded American male DOESN’T get a boner from pictures of a John Deere with a loader ramming into a big pile of cow manure?

Auto Transport Service
Back