• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LX platform

Did you do a search? There's probably 10 to choose from.

Modern. Go to LX Forums. Lots out there.

I dunno, I don’t like taking my modern Mopars to Cruises or even Mopar events. Nothing compares to Classic Mopar. That said, modern Mopar Clubs help attendance etc at Shows.

I have been a LXforums member since '09 and although it has slowed down a bit it is still a great resource. Like DennisH said, the LX and LC platforms really help the local car shoes bring in attendance and money. I remember when the PT cruiser came out and the car shows started making a class for them, I thought it was ridiculous. Then those classes became some of the largest and then created their own fan base as well. Goes to show what I know.

I dunno, I don’t like taking my modern Mopars to Cruises or even Mopar events. Nothing compares to Classic Mopar. That said, modern Mopar Clubs help attendance etc at Shows.
I have to disagree. I am not ashamed of my 2011 Dodge Cherger RT. Blah, blah blah a muscle car doesn't have four doors. I also have a 67 Belvedere 4 door with a 383 big block. So there's that.

I have to disagree. I am not ashamed of my 2011 Dodge Cherger RT. Blah, blah blah a muscle car doesn't have four doors. I also have a 67 Belvedere 4 door with a 383 big block. So there's that.
I didn't see where Dennis said he was "ashamed" of anything; that's not the point.

Auto Transport Service
Back