• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Made in USA Valve Covers

They look great if you are building a Chevy or Ford.
Works for me
DSCF0849.JPG

They must have just updated the Mopar section overnight. When I checked yesterday; zip, zilch, nada. :fool:

From Ansen:

“We always appreciate referrals. We here at Ansen USA actually made the original Mopar covers - so these are the same die-cast as the originals (minus the Mopar logo)

Made in the USA! “

After many, many years I'm now finishing my 440 stroker and wished to mimic the popular CalCustom aluminum valve covers I used back in 77'. After 45 yrs. they are simply too far gone in terms of corrosion and pitting.
So, a quick internet search and I discovered the Ansen valve covers. I ordered the polished aluminum ones and received them within day's.
I must say - I am so impressed with the quality, finish, and price of these valve covers. Also included were two chrome breathers and grommets!
Currently painting Chrysler Orange between the fins, and boy, are they going to look great alongside the restored 6-pak air cleaner assembly.

Completed six-apck air cleaner lid.JPG

Cheap at twice the price!! Yea right!
On sale for $179, cheaper than not on sale.
What’s the problem?
Are you in the market for valve covers?
If you don’t like them, don’t bother me with it. Complain to them and go shop Summit for cheap covers.

Last edited:
On sale for $179, cheaper than not on sale.
What’s the problem?
Are you in the market for valve covers?
If you don’t like them, don’t bother me with it. Complain to them and go shop Summit for cheap covers.
I just made an off the cuff comment... maybe get your panties out of the wad?

Auto Transport Service
Back