• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Oct

Maryland Int'l Raceway - Mopar Eastern Classic

I'm thinking of going, but it looks like a wet Saturday.

Same here planing on going. Watching the weather. It's about a 2hr ride for me

Will be monitoring the weather closely...but am anticipating rain.

Due to the weekend forecast (on Thurs) I had completely wrote this event off. Sat morning the predicted weather was non-existent. Got a text, goading me to go, so the Mrs. and I decided to do lunch at MIR. Never even dusted the car off (well I did wipe some old road bug carcasses from under the hood). Got best paint! Lol! There were some great cars.
20841.jpeg

It was my first trip to MIR. Had a great time, racing was excellent. The ProStick class was cool, as well as FAST and KOS. I left the Charger home though, didn't want to catch rain.

I was thinking about going down but it's a haul for me. Glad the weather turned out nice for the show.

Due to the weekend forecast (on Thurs) I had completely wrote this event off. Sat morning the predicted weather was non-existent. Got a text, goading me to go, so the Mrs. and I decided to do lunch at MIR. Never even dusted the car off (well I did wipe some old road bug carcasses from under the hood). Got best paint! Lol! There were some great cars.View attachment 1543915
Congrats. I believe I saw your ride earlier this year. Didn't make it there because I was already committed to the American legion show the same day.

Congrats. I believe I saw your ride earlier this year. Didn't make it there because I was already committed to the American legion show the same day.
Thanks! Were you there to see the Corvette flip over?

He rolled it right before I left. Burn out gone bad. He's fine but the car is toast.

Auto Transport Service
Back