• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mason Dixon Dragway Mopar Show

jeff broy

Local time
10:43 AM
Reaction score
Looks like its that time. Mason Dixon Dragway in Hagerstown Maryland has their Mopar show on Sunday May the 18th. Show, drags, and swap meet! Hope to see you there.

Hey thanks for the heads up! I haven't done that one in years. Lost track of when it was. That's a great track!

You have an address for the track ? I would like to go there but never been ??

I did run there back in the day a couple of time with my mustangs but I am a dirt track racer so it's been some time.
I will try and make it for sure !!
YOU should know that Alex !!! LOL !!!

I did run there back in the day a couple of time with my mustangs but I am a dirt track racer so it's been some time.
I will try and make it for sure !!

The day before (saturday the 17) is the rat rod show at latimore. Ever been to that one? They are supposed to have real racing there this year. I have to work which sucks ***. If I can find someone to switch I will be doing both shows

Maybe if I can't make it you can get me something for old times sake !?!
LMFAO !!!!
Hay also I still want to get your way and see what your doing ?
If the next time your in Hanover hit me up and check out my runner as I think you will like the work so far .

Maybe if I can't make it you can get me something for old times sake !?!
LMFAO !!!!
Hay also I still want to get your way and see what your doing ?
If the next time your in Hanover hit me up and check out my runner as I think you will like the work so far .

Definitely. One of these days. If I dont get my super bee going soon im gonna lose my damn mind. Im gonna have tobget up there and see your car.

Man, Used to go every year, Was amazed at the huge turn out, Loved it, Is the church still beyond the finish line?
And that steep hill and stop sign to the track woke me up pretty quick hah!

I did not know it was this weekend ! I love that show but dont know if I can make it this year. Ron

Had a great day at Mason Dixon today, weather in the 70s and some good racing and show cars on top of that. SAM_2932.jpgSAM_2936.jpgSAM_2937.jpgSAM_2938.jpgSAM_2941.jpgSAM_2942.jpgSAM_2943.jpg

I couldn't make it today. Have more pressing family issues going on. Im really pissed that I couldn't make it.

Met 1948 santa there today. Nice guy super nice 63. He even delivered my uncles 2nd place trophy. Had a great time !

It was great meeting you both at a great Mopar meet. Your uncles wagon is an awsom ride. Klaus

Anyone know who that black 62 wagon in the show field belongs to ? I'd buy that sucker !!

Auto Transport Service
Back