• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Milodon

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:14 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
2 HEMI oil surrounds mylodon . price $6.00 plus $6.00 shipping Bob Horman

milodon.JPG

Spark plug tubes? You still need a pic.
Here is a better break down of my parts for sale. On a hemi the spark plug sits between the two valves. the spark plug sits in a tube. design of head oil collects around the tube. when you remove the spark plug and tube out of the head any oil sitting around the tube goes into the combustion chamber. Milodon corporation created an insert that fits into the cylinder head to keep oil from going down into the combustion chamber. The tube creates a dam around the spark plug tube bob horman

Anyone who owns a Hemi either already knows what Bob is selling or they've experienced the issue that the part solves & wish there was a solution...

Anyone who owns a Hemi either already knows what Bob is selling or they've experienced the issue that the part solves & wish there was a solution...
I have installed a set of these Milodon inserts and oil doesn't escape into the combustion chambers when changing spark plugs. Do you know what a coffer dam does? I hope my spelling is correct. A coffer dam holds back liquid. These milodon create a dam around the spark plug hole in the head. Call me 708 687 1187 and i will explain further. Bob Horman

Bob, my comment was meant to state that I as well as anyone else who's owned a Hemi know what the tubes do... And yes I'm also familiar with coffer dams... I was in the Navy, saw plenty of coffer dams...

Bob, my comment was meant to state that I as well as anyone else who's owned a Hemi know what the tubes do... And yes I'm also familiar with coffer dams... I was in the Navy, saw plenty of coffer dams...
I did not mean for this to become a discussion on the parts. ending conservation bob horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back