• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mini Tubing 67 Belvedere Convertible

Coondawg

Local time
2:54 PM
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has information and complexity on mini tubing a 67 Belvedere Convertible

I have never mini-tubbed a convertible myself. However, won't the wider inner wheel wells not allow the top to retract down into the trunk well as needed?

I have never mini-tubbed a convertible myself. However, won't the wider inner wheel wells not allow the top to retract down into the trunk well as needed?

good call........ I did a camaro and had to put recesses into the inner wells for the top to sit into....... def something to consider

If it has to be recessed the tire will probably rub/interfere if running a large enough tire, which I am assuming that is what the o.p. wants since he is wanting to mini-tub.

Thanks for all of the input. I was afraid about the convertible top as well. More research will be needed if I proceed. Thanks again!

Auto Transport Service
Back