• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Misc Mopar brackets, linkages, accelerator pedals, cables, etc. (Cleaning out my stash) $15?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bad Dad

Local time
8:12 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I accumulated a bunch of stuff from when I used to scrap out cars many years ago. Have a bunch of misc Mopar stuff I saved, and don't need, it's just in the way.. Offering it here before I just scrap it. Posted a "price" as per forum rule. Look at the pictures, and private message me if you are interested in any of these things. We can discuss, negotiate, or argue, over price for whatever you want. LOL
Shipping cost will be whatever USPS priority mail box the part or parts will fit in. (I'm not going to scrounge around for free boxes to ship cheap parts in.) I am in Fincastle, Virginia, 24090
Hope this can help somebody that needs any of this, I just need it gone.....

EDIT: Sorry, but I don't do paypal or any other type of online transactions. Personal checks or money order accepted. Thanks, BBD

DSC01793.JPG

DSC01794.JPG
DSC01795.JPG
DSC01796.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back