• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MN here.

DynaBro

Local time
2:05 AM
Reaction score
New from MN. Getting very serious about my first but long lusted after MOPAR, a 1970 Super Bee. Hoping to find a group of more knowledgeable guys near MPLS I can maybe help out once in a while and learn more, as well as contacts for storage if maybe there’s a communal garage or something like that. Thanks.

Hi there DynaBro,
welcome-5.gif

Welcome from Alabama. The knowledge is here and probably some help nearby.

Ca here. Hah! Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Have you checked out Classic Auto Trader?

IMG_3667.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO

New from MN. Getting very serious about my first but long lusted after MOPAR, a 1970 Super Bee. Hoping to find a group of more knowledgeable guys near MPLS I can maybe help out once in a while and learn more, as well as contacts for storage if maybe there’s a communal garage or something like that. Thanks.
Welcome!

welcome to FBBO Nice looking A and E bodies also good luck with your search for a super bee

Auto Transport Service
Back