• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Modern 17" American mag wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_stocker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score
Savannah, Tn....I escaped the State of Confusion!
Contact seller
I have 4 American 'mags' that were on a project Belvedere I recently bought. They're 17x8 wheels with 245-45-17 radial tires. These have zero to little miles on them as the car's not a running/driving vehicle, at this time. Nonetheless, I know some of you younger guys like them and that's ok, I do not. Being old and old-school I'm going in that direction, so these are up for sale...$1200 located near Savannah, Tn. If you have an interest, pm me here and thanks for viewing...wb

20230723_192107.jpg

20230919_191600.jpg

Last edited:
Let me show these to my buddy he wants chrome wheels. Doesn't like polished aluminum

Those american muscle center caps usually indicate mustang wheels.The offset kinda looks like 05-14 wheels.

OK?! I'm not familiar with that. The young guy that was working on it gave up when it came time for body work, which is pretty much non-existent, as it needs very little. Those wheels need a new home and on with Cragar SUPER TRICKS fofr me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back