• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Mopar 1964 426 Hemi Superstock Crossram Carter Carburetors #3861S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:05 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
These are a pair of Carter AFB carburetors that are used on the 1964 Race Hemi Crossram, intake manifold. #3861S

The blue carburetor tag doesn't have a "date code" stamped into it, just 3861S, and the other tag has date code numbers, but i cannot make them out due to light stamping, and area of the tag, where it got stamped.
So i don't know dates to tell you, if your that type of enthusiast, that want's to know, things like that.

They are intact, and nothing is missing from them.
I do not know, whats in them, for jet sizes, metering rods, springs, internal items, such as that.

Being sold, "as is" condition, what you see in the pictures.

Been in my collection for the past 40+ years.

$1,450.00 for the pair.

Shipping will be thru FEDEX, with insurance on the package, and a signature delivery, at your end.
That's in the CONTINENTAL 48 USA.

Payment for these carbs will be postal money orders, cashiers check from your bank, wire transfer of funds from your bank, into mine.
Or if an in person purchase, and pick up, a wallet full of one hundred dollar bills will do just fine.

Interested parties, send me a pm thru this forum, and i will get right back with you.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

3861S Carter AFB 006 (Copy).JPG

3861S Carter AFB 005 (Copy).JPG

3861S Carter AFB 009 (Copy).JPG

3861S Carter AFB 010 (Copy).JPG

3861S Carter AFB 016 (Copy).JPG

3861S Carter AFB 017 (Copy).JPG

3861S Carter AFB 008 (Copy).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.