• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar B Body 26 inch fan shroud

rww124

Local time
12:14 AM
Reaction score
Hello everybody. There is someone local selling what he says is a N.O.S. radiator shroud for a B Body 26 inch radiator to fit all B Body Mopars. I have looked on eBay and someone is selling a N.O.S. fan shroud of the same however embossed on the shroud is the same part number as the sticker on this local shroud with the exception of the very first character of the eBay shroud being a P and the very first character on the label of the local shroud being a 0. I have attached a picture of the label on the local shroud. Just want to make sure it is a N.O.S. part before buying. Thank you.
-475c-4149-94ad-0d7b0aea71d1?rule=kijijica-640-jpg.jpg

They are the same part. Be aware that Mopar Performance is still selling them. I bought one not long ago from Jegs. Yours is probably a nicer piece. I would buy it if price was ok.

They are the same part. Be aware that Mopar Performance is still selling them. I bought one not long ago from Jegs. Yours is probably a nicer piece. I would buy it if price was ok.

[/URL]
When looking further on the net I found a shroud part number 2998326 however next to the number it said OEM. Just want to make sure it is a factory or at the least a Chrysler authorized part as Chrysler must have quality standards before their logo is embossed on it rather that the offshore crap that is half the thickness in material and in most cases doesn't fit properly.

When looking further on the net I found a shroud part number 2998326 however next to the number it said OEM. Just want to make sure it is a factory or at the least a Chrysler authorized part as Chrysler must have quality standards before their logo is embossed on it rather that the offshore crap that is half the thickness in material and in most cases doesn't fit properly.
OEM or OER? OER is now reproducing them I believe. The link I shared is a Mopar part.

OEM or OER? OER is now reproducing them I believe. The link I shared is a Mopar part.
The link you provided was for an OEM part and per the website I browsed the shroud I saw was OER. The price for the OEM shroud is $145.99 with the OER part being $119.66 and assume this to be in U.S. dollars (on Josh's Muscle car parts). The person selling the shroud locally has it advertised for $150 Canadian. With that said no matter what the price I will not buy cheap off shore parts whenever possible. I am not 100% certain however if it be Chrysler or another company who manufactured the part I'm sure that an unauthorized/non licensed company would not be allowed to put the original part number and/or Mopar sticker on the shroud if it did not meet a certain quality and workmanship.

Auto Transport Service
Back