• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Cruise Night @ Marks Auto Parts In East Granby, CT

66ChargerHI-PO

Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
Mopar Night @ Marks Auto Parts in East Granby, CT returns again. The cruise night is this coming Monday August 5th. The time is from 5pm-9pm. Raindate is August 12th. Going to be a live band called the Western Mass All Stars there this year. Cruise night is located at 22 Russell Road East Granby, CT 06026. The family and I went last year with the Sport Fury convertible, and met a a couple friends there. Then went for ice cream afterwards at Tailwinds Ice Cream. It is truly a great show if you never been. Supposed to be the "largest weekly cruise night in New England". It is pretty huge. You DO NOT want to miss it. The family and I are planning on going again this year if the weather is good. Hope to see some of you there.

On a Monday night? They'd have a better turnout on a Friday or Saturday.

Looks like a cool show, wish I was closer.

Hartford 4:30 pm o' man.

We left the house at around 4:30, got stuck in traffic but not that bad. It was movin'. Coming home at about 8:45 at night was a different story with the damn construction. If you haven't been to the show, and can make it next year you might want to put it on your "bucket list". Lots of sweet Mopars and cars in general there

Last edited:
On a Monday night? They'd have a better turnout on a Friday or Saturday.

@Demonic, You think that but, it was a packed house tonight. They said there was a little over 600 cars. A buddy of ours with a 1968 HEMI Superbee 4 speed, 1 of only 31 won an award. I will post pictures from the show soon.

We left the house at around 4:30, got stuck but not that bad. If you haven't been, and can make it next year you might want to put it on your "bucket list" Lots of sweet Mopars there
I don't like bumper to bumper or speed up and slow to a crawl traffic even with daily driver. Neuropathy in my feet makes driving in traffic miserable.

So very sorry I did not post any pictures from the show from August a long time ago. Kinda forgot about em. Great turnout as I mentioned, lots of b-bodies. Hope you enjoy the pics. Please comment if you desire.
40 dodge.jpg
64 sport fury.jpg
64 sport fury engine.jpg
turq wagon.jpg
68 superbee.jpg
68 triple black gtx hemi.jpg
joe sokola's superbee.jpg

My buddies HEMI Superbee 4 speed. 1 of 31
69 charger green.jpg
69 rr 4 spd.jpg
69 GTX 440 4 spd.jpg

Auto Transport Service