• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE MOPAR DOOR HINGE RESTORATION SERVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello MoparLeo, I have purchased a few sets of your hinges in the past and they have always been perfect! This is a shout-out to you for providing a great service to get our Mopars working as good as new! I highly recommend your work. Thanks:)

Hello MoparLeo, I have purchased a few sets of your hinges in the past and they have always been perfect! This is a shout-out to you for providing a great service to get our Mopars working as good as new! I highly recommend your work. Thanks:)
It's really nice to hear someone give credit and praise for a change instead of just negativity. Thanks for that. :thumbsup:

Do we have to send you a core or do you have some refurbished available to buy? I’d be interested in purchasing some if so since I don’t have cores right send

Do you buy cores I think I have 15-20 sets

Thank you very much for your comments. I pride myself in doing the best that I can for my customer.
Thanks again, Leo
Steve009 , I have some cores. What year/make/model do you need ?

pnypwr , I can always use good, rebuildable cores. About 80 % of what people have to sell are no good to me. They must be Rust pit free, original Mopar, unmodified ( some one tried to rebuild already), undamaged, Main pivot holes not worn more than .400 oversize. I will attach pictures of what I don't accept.
Thanks to all
Leo

20190126_155330.jpg 20191031_144412_resized.jpg 20191031_144346_resized.jpg 20171005_125318.jpg 20200721_111958.jpg

Last edited:
I’m looking for 64 Plymouth sport fury 2 door hard top (pairs for both doors).

Thank you very much for your comments. I pride myself in doing the best that I can for my customer.
Thanks again, Leo
Steve009 , I have some cores. What year/make/model do you need ?

pnypwr , I can always use good, rebuildable cores. About 80 % of what people have to sell are no good to me. They must be Rust pit free, original Mopar, unmodified ( some one tried to rebuild already), undamaged, Main pivot holes not worn more than .400 oversize. I will attach pictures of what I don't accept.
Thanks to all
Leo

View attachment 1010261 View attachment 1010262 View attachment 1010263 View attachment 1010264 View attachment 1010265

• Steve009 I do have a set of cores for the 64. Member price for hinge service is $190. plus $60. refundable core charge. Plus shipping.
  • Let me know as soon as you can, getting busy and only have 1 good set of cores right now.
  • Tanks
  • Leo

PM sent

• Steve009 I do have a set of cores for the 64. Member price for hinge service is $190. plus $60. refundable core charge. Plus shipping.
  • Let me know as soon as you can, getting busy and only have 1 good set of cores right now.
  • Tanks
  • Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back