• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mopar Front Bucket Seats (black) - Very Good Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

neatotito

Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I acquired these seats a over 20 years ago for a project that never panned out. These seats are in great condition but do have a couple tiny cracks as seen in the pics. They have been garage kept and wrapped in plastic. I believe one seat is missing a track so that will need to be replaced. I'm asking $2000 (obo). I don't mind shipping but it will be at buyers expense. Zip code is 28205. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Cheers

***edit I did not pull the seats from original car so I'm not 100 percent sure. They would be from one of my friend's early 70s Dodge Challengers. Hope this helps.

IMG_9039.jpg

IMG_9040.jpg

IMG_9041.jpg

IMG_9042.jpg

IMG_9043.jpg

Last edited:
I acquired these seats a over 20 years ago for a project that never panned out. These seats are in great condition but do have a couple tiny cracks as seen in the pics. They have been garage kept and wrapped in plastic. I believe one seat is missing a track so that will need to be replaced. I'm asking $2000 (obo). I don't mind shipping but it will be at buyers expense. Zip code is 28205. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Cheers

View attachment 1630259

View attachment 1630260

View attachment 1630261

View attachment 1630262

View attachment 1630263
Some will recognize what these seats came out of but some won't....could you please specify what year and model car they came from? Thanks.

Looks like 71/72 Duster/Demon A body. They will work for B body w/ different covers and seat tracks. I have a pair in my 70 Charger for now

IMG_7894.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back