• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar guy from downunder

AussieHemiSix

Local time
6:44 PM
Reaction score
Hi, my names Blake, I'm From Australia and I love Mopars. We have our own special breed of cars down here (Valiant Chargers, Pacers, Hardtops, Chrysler by Chryslers) and while I grew up wanting my car I currently own (72 Valiant Charger R/T 265 2bbl 3spd) I have grown to want a proper full blown V8 mopar from the US. My current plan is to buy a car (ideally a 71-72 roadrunner/satellite or 70-72 duster) and make it my new project as my Charger is finished. One day i hope to bring my beautiful car over to the states to see what all of you Mopar guys think of what we've done downunder and show it off to people who may not get the chance to see another one. View attachment 215791View attachment 215792View attachment 215793

Welcome from Canada, thanks for the views of your Charger!:wav:

Nice looking backgrounds too, beautiful country. Good luck with your next project.

Auto Transport Service
Back