• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mopar mega block

Mine are bushed. I said I couldn't remember the part #? I was trying to go by memory.
with the lifter boss raised .200+ those fit the bill.

running bushed lifters gives u a way to see if things r wearing and catch it before they destroy your motor vs needle bearings with No warning. just Boom.
those 66233E's r looking better all the time. Thanks.

The Isky Red Zones in my motor have over 800 paases. 310/805 spring pressure.
Doug

Mine has Red Zones. Seat height was the same as the Comps they replaced. They are bushed. Over 800 passes. Money well spent.
Doug
u r right,,the isky red zones do fit, i just got mine back from isky and test fitted them with the cam in place No bearings and there's appx 1/8" clearance between the link bar and the lifter boss.....i will send them back for a full rebuild/upgrade to the latest EZX roller....mine r dated 2016 and they said they have .007 play in them and the limit is .008....800.00 upgrade to the latest and greatest, they told me that they will have the Orange axles after upgrade... they were curious as to how long i ran them , several years of nothing but cruising and car shows...Always seems to be under construction, lol...still waiting on pistons, target race date, october bakersfield. many car shows and cruising before that.

Auto Transport Service
Back