• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mopar NEW 10 x 2.5 Rear Drums NOS 10 x 2.5 Shoes-Several sets-OEM Shoes-Brake Parts_LOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLMHEMI

Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Im going through more of my Dads parts, i have two sets of 10 x 2.5 rear Drums, one set is new, one set is very slightly used-> I dont know what Brand they are? $100. per set. I also have OEM Original Used 10 x 2.5 front and rear brake shoes with the "Chrysler STAR" stamped on them, they were all removed from a 13,000 mile survivor car years ago-(Dad had a note in the Boxes) they are still like new $100. for all of them photos # 3 / 4 / 5 Also, i have two sets of NOS Mopar OEM 10 x 2.5 rear brake shoes with the "Chrysler Star" stamped on them $100. per set. Photos # 6 / 7/ 8 / 9 And last a New set of Bendix 10 x 2.5 rear brake shoes $65.00 photo # 10 PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING, always welcome to come pick items up in person. Accepting Cash, Gold or Silver...

Brake parts ALOT  NOS 017.JPG

Brake parts ALOT  NOS 022.JPG

Brake parts ALOT  NOS 040.JPG

Brake parts ALOT  NOS 043.JPG

Brake parts ALOT  NOS 044.JPG

Brake parts ALOT  NOS 034.JPG

Brake parts ALOT  NOS 038.JPG

Brake parts ALOT  NOS 037.JPG

Brake parts ALOT  NOS 039.JPG

Brake parts ALOT  NOS 030.JPG

BOTH sets of the NOS Brake shoes have been SOLD. Other parts are still available.

I'm interested the rear brake drums. Replacing drums on a '64 Polara 500. I didn't see a box for the drums. Is there a simple way to check the part number for the fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back