• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Mopar Performace 4.15 Crankshaft 8 bolt/Forged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superbeemike

Local time
7:16 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a Mopar Performance Forged Crank for a RB Big Block. Bought it from the dealership 20+ years ago. I believe the part number back then was P5249208. It is new, never been installed. This is one of the good ones if you want to build a solid Mopar/Chrysler big block or Hemi. It is a 4.15 inch stroke with the Hemi 8 bolt flange and factory balanced. I read in a couple places that these were manufactured by Calies back then. I planned to build a 500" using my 440 but thinking about a different route with a 400 block I have. It’s still coated with some kind of protective coating (cosmoline?) from the factory and is dusty because of the coating. I believe these are now discontinued and unavailable, new part number is P5007250. Don’t trust your high dollar build to an overseas aftermarket crank. This is good ole USA Mopar. I'm located in Reno, Nevada (89436) Local pickup is best but could possibly can make arrangements to ship. Unfortunately it's heavy and akward. It would need a special container to ship in. $1200

IMG_6033[1].GIF IMG_6057[1].JPG IMG_6058[2].JPG IMG_6056[1].JPG IMG_6040[1].PNG

Last edited:
is it stamped with a part number? or any other markings thank you

There is CA150 marked on it.

I do have potential buyers lined up right now but haven't completed any deals yet.

Thanks, Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back