• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD mopar stage VI heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroFiggz

Local time
3:08 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Mopar Stage VI heads. I dont know much about these heads short of quick google of the part number. however im not going to use them in my build.
im located in, Sacramento, CA
$800 OBO. Buyer Pays shipping. Or you can pick them up.
Payment Methods Accepted: PayPal / Cash

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg
IMG_1144222.jpg
IMG_114322222.jpg

Last edited:
Pics of the chambers. Any damage or machine work done?

Thanks for the good buy and easy transaction. I am a new guy here too and it was a very pleasant first transaction. It was a lot of fun to meet you today and chat about MOPARs. This guy is a straight up good guy and will have a ton of stuff to sell in the future.

IMG_1680 (2).JPG

Thanks for the good buy and easy transaction. I am a new guy here too and it was a very pleasant first transaction. It was a lot of fun to meet you today and chat about MOPARs. This guy is a straight up good guy and will have a ton of stuff to sell in the future.

View attachment 1442794

Thank you, i really enjoyed talking to you. i like hearing about the cars!! cant wait to see your build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back