• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars found on Private Property

How could it be a guided tour if the cars where lost? Can't lose something if you know they are there and requires a guide. Man, I like these BS finds.
Huh? Did you watch the video? You seem quite lost on this whole thing.

New age marketing, create a You Tube video, dollars spent = near zero. The whole tone of the video is "Look, there just sitting out in the rain". Translation, you can buy one cheap just leave your contact info in the comments. Very effective way of getting the word out about your upcoming sale, it will work for them. The collection of cars and parts is unreal, i'm sure if sold currently almost nothing will actually be bought cheap but at least parts/ cars will be back into the supply stream to be restored and to help bring back MANY uncompleted projects. Thanks for sharing the video.

Whinners need to step up and buy and not whin. We all want bargains thats why we are Mopar guys!!
I don’t see any bargains in the mopar world now a days unless it’s a rust ruck roller or a 74 duster inline 6

Auto Transport Service
Back