• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
May

Mopars in Motion - New Britain CT

Info

Screenshot_20230514-082042.png

Any members going Sunday? Looks like we dodged the bullet with the weather, phew!

Any members going Sunday? Looks like we dodged the bullet with the weather, phew!

Sorry for the late reply Roger, but yes we will be going tomorrow. My stepdad says we're probably NOT gonna bring the Charger now cause it lost a hood signal lens, and we don't have any yet despite ordering them at the beginning of the week. I'll try and convince him to bring it anyway, but I'll see you tomorrow regardless

No worries Eric, see you later this am.

Thanks for your pictures Roger, congratulations on your 2nd place award and it was nice seein' ya again too. I hope to post a few up too soon if I remember and get to it. It was a great day for the show, it seemed like there was a good mix of both new and old cars instead of mostly new cars like it seemed to me last year. We brought one of our many c-bodies and got 1st place in the class, and we also brought the new to us '69 Charger for its "debut" show and we scored big time.

charger bos.jpg

He's the shot of me getting my award.

Screenshot 2023-05-22 070634.jpg

Looks like a great show, it`s a bit too far for me to drive so I went north to Bonney Eagle in Maine.

Auto Transport Service
Back