• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars in the movie "The Black Phone"

SteveSS

Local time
8:56 AM
Reaction score
The movie is set in 1978 in Denver, CO. The director must have had a Mopar fetish because almost every vehicle is a Mopar from the late sixties or early seventies. Cool cars mostly, lots of cop cars. If you like scary movies you'll like this. I thought it was creative and well made. Of course, there is an obligatory Schwinn Sting Ray as there always is when it's a story about kids in the sixties or seventies.

It came out today on the streaming service Peacock which is free to me since I use Xfinity internet.

It was only recently released in theaters since its release date was pushed back several times. It will release on DVD next Tuesday.

I have Peacock ,I need to watch it . Thanks

I watched it tonight. The many Mopars made the movie watchable !

I bet you don't ever answer an old dial-type black wall phone again.

I bet you don't ever answer an old dial-type black wall phone again.

I think my uncle had the last functioning black wall phone in the world......I suppose he used it until they did away with "pulse" dialing; early 2000s maybe?

I watched it tonight. The many Mopars made the movie watchable !
That's a shame, the trailer made it look good.
I suppose that's the point of them.

Auto Transport Service
Back