• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars In The Park Farmington, Mn. 2012

Can't wait I'll bee there lookin for parts for the bee

i'm going to try and be there also with the wife.

Woo Hoo now i have a goal to at least be on the road by the end of may.

My daughter has graduation then, I'm gonna have to miss it this year. I was really hoping to go this year too.

I'll be there. This show has really exploded since the move to Farmington and is becoming a 'can't miss' show. The club does a fantastic job!

Our group will be heading down there again this year. A buddy is working hard to get his '64 Savoy MW finished by then so we can take it there.

Mopars in the Park Farmington, MN June 2-3

Show Hours and Admission
The gates open at 9 am both days and run until 6 pm on June 2nd and conclude on June 3rd with the award ceremony scheduled for 3 pm. Note these are new show hours!
Spectator admission is $10 per person with children under 12 admitted free with paid adult. Free
Spectator Parking is available on the show grounds. Use fairgrounds entrance on Highway 3.

Setup - Friday, June 1
9am - 7pm: Swappers Setup
2pm - 4pm: Early show car registration

Show Hours:
Saturday, June 2
9am - 3pm: Show car registration
9am - 6pm: Car Show and Show Events*
9am - 6pm: Swap Meet and Car Corral
1pm: Burn out contest
3pm Challenger Parade

Sunday, June 3
9am - Noon: Show car registration
9am - 6pm: Car Show and Show Events*
9am - 6pm: Swap Meet and Car Corral
3pm: Awards Ceremony

Special Show Guests
Our 2012 special guests are Bill “Maverick” Golden and Buddy Martin. In addition to meeting these legendary racers, you will be thrilled to see a collection of their special racing machines including Maverick’s Little Red Wagon and 1964 Super Stock Hemi Dodge, and the Sox and Martin 1968 Super Stock Hemi Barracuda, Super Stock Hemi Belvedere, Super Stock Pro 200 1973 Duster and the Ramp Truck and Trailer Tribute. Plus, back by popular demand will be fan favorites, Judy “Miss Mighty Mopar” Lilly, “Akron” Arlen Vanke and Don Grotheer and their cars including the Miss Mighty Mopar 1978 Volare, the Vanke 1963 Super Stock Dodge and 1965 Super Stock Dodge, Roy Clark’s Super Picker 1965 Hemi Belvedere, Herb McCandless’ 1968 Hemi Dart, Don Grotheer’s 1968 Hemi Road Runner, Fred Hurst’s 1970 Cuda Gasser, John Hagen’s Hemi Arrow, and the RatRoaster 1967 Hemi Barracuda.

Record Setting Attempt
Challengers on Parade - Don’t leave your sweet Challenger sitting in the parking lot. A second Guinness World Records attempt will be made by assembling the largest parade of LC platform Dodge Challengers from 2008 to present on Sat., June 2. If you own one of these beautiful Challengers, you need to be a part of this attempt! Use Class Code 4200 on the registration form

Dodge Charger Display
This year we are featuring the Dodge Charger in the specialty building. We will feature Chargers from all Eras and are still in need of a few. If you own a 68, 70-78, 79-87, 06, or 08-12 Charger please contact Glenn Larson at 952-447-4702. Your car would be parked in the speciality building during the show.

Burnout Contest
The burnout contest has become a huge draw. A lot of people like to gather round and watch these cars show off their muscle by laying down some rubber on a cement pad. It is cool. This year the contest is only going to be held on Saturday, but even more importantly the prizes for the burnout contest are being expanded. All prizes will be cash, and they are as follows:
1st: $1000.00
2nd: $500.00
3rd: $400.00
4th: $300.00
5th: $200.00
6th: $100.00
These are some pretty sweet prizes, and the money can go toward a new set of tires! If you want to participate in the burnout contest please contact the contest coordinator, Richard Burton, at 651-755-7946.

Auto Transport Service
Back