• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 10 month wait for a Hellcat

When you get it just stuff it in a barn , and in 30 years from now you'll be famous for having a no miles barn find mint condition hell cat then you can make a boat load of cash on it .
Or
Have fun with it don't wreck it

So what do you figure? Mid July before delivery?

I'm hoping for then. The sooner, the better!

Holy Shnikes! It's been 10 damn months?!?!?

Congrats Dickie!

:worthless_thread:

Yup, 10 long months. I've never had a new car buying experience like this. Generally, you go to the dealer, put down a deposit & 6-8 weeks later your car arrives & everyone is happy. This has been nothing but frustration.....until 2 days ago.

Holy Shnikes! It's been 10 damn months?!?!?

Congrats Dickie!

:worthless_thread:

So what I’m getting here......RC is giving Birth to a mopar Baby....
[video=youtube;b1icF8dzFN8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1icF8dzFN8[/video]

CONGRATS RC what a perfect car to add to your list of sweet cars. i just bought a regular challenger and love it. i cant even imagine 707hp. please tell me whats it like. lol

I got an email from my dealer this morning about the car. He checked it through his network and as he says, it's moving fast. Currently, it's in D1 status & he was surprised to see that it now has a scheduled ship date of 6/23/15. Of course, that's if everything goes smoothly and according to plan. So, we'll see what happens!

Remember we all would like a little piece of your hellcat so we can live vicariously thru you i.e pics so we can enjoy it toooo

6/23 is my birthday that's awesome I cant wait to see the feral beast she is going to be a beauty.

:headbang:Right on rc!

USA just drop a whipple charger on yours and watch the hellcat owners drop their jaws:eek:

RC, I found you a hood ornament for the new Challenger.

Moe Bobblehead.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back