• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 66 Coronet 500

The federal government made 4 way flasher mandatory 1/1/66. States I guess could make them mandatory anytime?

The federal government made 4 way flasher mandatory 1/1/66. States I guess could make them mandatory anytime?
Mine was built Feb 25 66, so it would have been standard but the fender tag shows the code for it.

Mine was built Feb 25 66, so it would have been standard but the fender tag shows the code for it.
What the code on fender tag? My 66 Satellite 3/8/66 build dealer installed spaghetti wiring. No option box for flashers on build sheet. My father bought a 66 Olds in April 66 add on dealer installed flasher box under dash. Don't think car makers were ready for flashers.

What the code on fender tag? My 66 Satellite 3/8/66 build dealer installed spaghetti wiring. No option box for flashers on build sheet. My father bought a 66 Olds in April 66 add on dealer installed flasher box under dash. Don't think car makers were ready for flashers.
Well, either I saw it on one of the tag decoder sites and it was wrong or I was wrong, or it was on something I found in the car, dunno? Disregard. Lol.

Got any pics of that 4 door PW car?

I've never seen one (and I've seen some oddball 66/67 stuff).

I've also heard from some fairly reliable sources that PW was not available on the 4D or wagon body until 71.
I'd have to look through some old photos from the early '90s I took. I last saw the car itself in 1992.

Auto Transport Service
Back