• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My very short review of Reptile on Netflix.

SteveSS

Local time
11:36 AM
Reaction score
Don't try to make sense of the title.

This is a Netflix movie staring Benicio Del Toro. I've liked every movie he's been in. He not only starred in it, he was one of the writers and producers. It's a crime drama mystery that keeps you guessing. I give it 4.5 stars out of 5. Rotten Tomatoes didn't like it but F them.

He does a good job as a brooding cop. He's good at showing emotional pain with no words like he did in Sicario and The Wolfman.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll ck it out .
Loved him in Sicario .

This is a James Bond movie, License to Kill, showing Del Toro and a punk kid bad guy. Probably my favorite Bond theme song done by Gladys Knight.

A movie done before CGI stunts.

Last edited:
Just watched is last night, was 2 hours I'll never get back..

I never understood that phrase. Everything you do is time you'll never get back. It takes me about 5 minutes to know if I want to stick with a movie.

Yeah, I’ve watched movies thinking they might get better…then they don’t…then I say I wasted two-hours..

Don't try to make sense of the title.

This is a Netflix movie staring Benicio Del Toro. I've liked every movie he's been in. He not only starred in it, he was one of the writers and producers. It's a crime drama mystery that keeps you guessing. I give it 4.5 stars out of 5. Rotten Tomatoes didn't like it but F them.

He does a good job as a brooding cop. He's good at showing emotional pain with no words like he did in Sicario and The Wolfman.
Just be careful what you say about Frankie Four-fingers. :lol:

Just watched is last night, was 2 hours I'll never get back..
Same

This weekend with the crappy weather

Started out very interesting , put me to sleep on the last hour

Tried watching it again , without doing much better - Just dragged out very boring

Great cast honestly , just lost interest until the very end

Auto Transport Service
Back