• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Need a complete set of crankshaft main bearing cap bolts for 383

Status
Not open for further replies.

70beep82

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:48 AM
Reaction score
Hello all, I need a complete set of crankshaft main bearing cap bolts for a 1964 383cid engine. Does anyone sell them new? If not, I will consider good used parts. Thanks for your help!

I have a set of 440 main bolts you can have if they're the same. Just pay the shipping or
come and pick them up!

I would strongly suggest you replace the originals with a set of these. They are reasonably priced and will do a much better job than the originals. Over time, those bolts that were originally torqued down stretch and become some what elongated. You cannot see it per say, but it never the less takes place. I have built 3 383's and have replaced everyone of the bolts on them with ARP bolts, etc. All my builds have come out excellent. So do yourself a favor and pony up for a new set of these...https://www.summitracing.com/parts/arp-140-5003...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

I would strongly suggest you replace the originals with a set of these. They are reasonably priced and will do a much better job than the originals. Over time, those bolts that were originally torqued down stretch and become some what elongated. You cannot see it per say, but it never the less takes place. I have built 3 383's and have replaced everyone of the bolts on them with ARP bolts, etc. All my builds have come out excellent. So do yourself a favor and pony up for a new set of these...Page Not Found:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:
Thank you. That's what I will do.
I have a set of 440 main bolts you can have if they're the same. Just pay the shipping or
come and pick them up!
Thanks for the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back