• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Info on GTX Side Trim Mouldings

1969R6GTX

Local time
4:07 PM
Reaction score
Hey Everyone
just registered and look forward to looking around the site and interacting
i have a 1969 GTX and have been looking into replaceing the 10 piece side trim
just got back from Chryslers at Carlisle
there were 2 companies there that had these 10 piece aftermarket re-popped remanucfactured or however you wish to phrase it ..trim pieces
Metro and B / E&A ( B / E& A is partnered with P&G Classic parts out of New Brunswick Canada)

Metro makes these parts themselves and B/E&A ( P&G) manufacturer theirs in China...
so

B/E&A says Metros are not great and do not fit well
and my local supplier here buys from Metro because he says
B/E&A - P&G are not great...
so

any one purchase any in the last 2 years from either of these 2 companies
are they good or bad ?
do they fit well..or not so great ?
any comments or input would be appreciated
and if you wish to keep your comments off the public board here
my email is [email protected]

thanks

Gary

Made in USA

Metro makes these parts themselves and B/E&A ( P&G) manufacturer theirs in China...
so

B/E&A says Metros are not great and do not fit well
and my local supplier here buys from Metro because he says
B/E&A - P&G are not great...
so
Gary

My thoughts..... stick with the Metro parts. Their stuff seems pretty good... and they will be more likely to stand behind something they make themselves.... besides... there made in the USA.....!!!!

My experience with B/E&A... It's OK.... but is cheap Chinese stuff... and looks it.

I'm always wary of a company that will bad mouth it's competitor.

Hello. I have bought from both of these company's. as far as trim. I just ordered wheel well moldings from classic industries and the parts came in looked horrible and guess were they came from. Metro. Classic industries sent me a new set but the second pair was junky too. Not even sure if I will put them on because the quality is so bad. I also bought rocker panel moulding from metro and there was a dent in them. I only bought side marker lights from p&g and was very happy. Not sure if you want the best or not. You may be dissapointed with both.

Auto Transport Service
Back