• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need K wheel for police car

Jaydog

Local time
12:37 PM
Reaction score
I have a 66 Coronet DeLuxe police package car with a bent wheel face that cannot be repaired. I do not know if the wheel on it came with the car or were replaced. They are 15x5.5 and have these numbers stamped by the valve stem 92514 and 5571 or ss71 photos are attached. It takes a 10 inch center cap.

I am trying to find a replacement, I do not have an interchange manual, hoping someone can help me out.

20220124_132918.jpg

20220531_144829.jpg

20220226_112004.jpg

I don't know, but that is one cool car.
:thumbsup:

I would be willing to bet that these wheels are the same as what would have been on a 1/2 ton Dodge pickup in the 1960s. You may put out a WTB ad on the Sweptline truck website. I know they are hard to find, but I remember they did pop up occasionally over there.

I would be willing to bet that these wheels are the same as what would have been on a 1/2 ton Dodge pickup in the 1960s. You may put out a WTB ad on the Sweptline truck website. I know they are hard to find, but I remember they did pop up occasionally over there.
Thanks

I have a 66 Coronet DeLuxe police package car with a bent wheel face that cannot be repaired. I do not know if the wheel on it came with the car or were replaced. They are 15x5.5 and have these numbers stamped by the valve stem 92514 and 5571 or ss71 photos are attached. It takes a 10 inch center cap.

I am trying to find a replacement, I do not have an interchange manual, hoping someone can help me out.

View attachment 1293223

View attachment 1293224

View attachment 1293225
Cool looking car, NOW, but I used to hate seeing them behind me about 55 years ago.

Cool looking car, NOW, but I used to hate seeing them behind me about 55 years ago.
Article I read the other day said one of the most adrenaline filled moments is seeing a Police car make a U-Turn behind you..

Auto Transport Service
Back