• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Lean Burn Computer 4111440

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citrus1973

Banned
Banned
Local time
5:41 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello, I am in need of a Lean Burn Computer for my '79 Cordoba 318 2Bbl. It is part #4111440. I have no timing advance because of this and it is super doggy. I just ordered a 3.90 geared sure grip off ebay for it and would like to get the full effects. Please PM me if you have one and maybe we can work something out.

Why dont you just remove the whole system it'll end all issues. They used to sale a three part conversion kit for our lean burns, had a small wiring harness and some kinda orange box for the fire wall and some thing else? Help us out Doba owners.

It's a distrbuter kit. I would love to do that but it's not in the budget right this moment. Believe the carb must be replaced too.

Let me do some investigating I'm almost positive my part is the same. If so you can have it for shipping cost. Cause I hate the whole set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back