• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Whirly Jig instructions

c.moo

Local time
5:11 PM
Reaction score
Need a copy of pro whirly jig rotisserie instruction manual . Thanks

You can call them and they will send you a set
Wish it was that easy . Have call them , text them , E-mail them , etc . They most have close down. Can't find nothing on internet.

Here's the website. My swap space was next to the Emersons for years at Carlisle. I suspect Warren is no longer with us, but Eric was still doing it last I spoke to him a year ago.

http://www.whirlyjig.com/

Not true, Whirly-Jig is indeed still in business. I just spoke to Eric. He had some family issues and was away for several weeks. Typically, ( and unfortunately) of the current environment, he’s having trouble keeping staff. Production is a bit slower lately with reduced manpower. Try calling them again.

Not true, Whirly-Jig is indeed still in business. I just spoke to Eric. He had some family issues and was away for several weeks. Typically, ( and unfortunately) of the current environment, he’s having trouble keeping staff. Production is a bit slower lately with reduced manpower. Try calling them again.
That's good to hear. I want one of their units to use on my three projects. I used to know Warren and his wife and eric really well back in the day. I'll call til I reach someone.

Auto Transport Service
Back