• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NENDRA new website is up and running

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Local time
7:57 PM
Reaction score
It took a little time but it is now official, the new NENDRA website is up and running.
Still tweaking but its coming together quite well. come visit www.NENDRA.org and see what racing with NENDRA is all about. NENDRA seems to be getting very popular lately with alot of interest and joining of new members. Its going to be a great year with new faces and new rules to get different racers from different areas.

Attachments

• nendra logo no cars.jpg
    nendra logo no cars.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 229
congrats on getting your NENDRA website up & running

Excellent Chris.I cant wait till opening day. I'm glad your keeping it N/A and no power adders of any kind. Coming up with a few more guys.It is gonna be a great year.
I need to get out more and spend time with what I love to do. Catching up with everyone will be great.

chris i want new nendra stickers.website looks killer.

just got the new nendra stickers in. Ill bring them up for you,ricky and andre. Cant wait till april 27th!!

Attachments

• NENDRA CLASS WINNER NO DATE.jpg
    NENDRA CLASS WINNER NO DATE.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 121
  • nendra track champion.jpg
    nendra track champion.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 133
Auto Transport Service
Back