• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 69 SuperBee Factory Tutone Guy

Nicks69SB

Local time
5:51 AM
Reaction score
Hi I am a new guy, Nick from Phx, Az and have had my 69 Bee since 1999 and restored it in 2004. Upon completion I drove it to LasVegas for its first show at Mopars At The Strip 2004 and took 3rd place as judged by Galen Govier in the stock class. He checked my data plate and verified that it was truly a 69 Bee with a sunfire yellow body with black painted top, 383 with a column shift 727AT and he believed that it is the only one he knew existed at that time. I am glad to be able to join this site and to share about my ride with everyone. image.jpg

Welcome from west of you next to the salty blue pond.

IMG_4147.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from NY.
A '69 Super Bee is one heck of a B-body to own :thumbsup:

Welcome from PA!

Nice car, and cool to have something different with a painted, rather than vinyl, roof!

Welcome to FBBO

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Nick. Congratulations on owning your '69 SuperBee for 25 years. I bought a new SuperBee in 1969. Also a 383 automatic coupe in Sunfire Yellow, but no black painted top.

Auto Transport Service
Back