• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 72

Welcome from Minnesota and a 71 GTX owner. Nice car to start with.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I am looking forward to digging in and starting the build. Thanks in advance for all of the knowledge!

Welcome from the show me state!!

I had a 71 and a 72....I'm always keeping an eye out for one....yours looks like a good start. Its always been a good idea when using a floor jack in the front to lift from the k frame and when you use jack stands dont let all the pressure off the jack. If you even think you have frame issues this will save you from making it worse.

I had a 71 and a 72....I'm always keeping an eye out for one....yours looks like a good start. Its always been a good idea when using a floor jack in the front to lift from the k frame and when you use jack stands dont let all the pressure off the jack. If you even think you have frame issues this will save you from making it worse.
Thanks for the heads up ZR9B.

Auto Transport Service
Back