• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD New Carbs, Scarce Intakes, Fancy Air Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slantsixdan

Local time
12:20 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
••• New carburetors •••

One brand new (not "remanufactured") Stromberg WW3-272 2bbl, OE on 1967 318. Will fit either of the intakes below, or any Super Six intake, or a 273, 313, or 318. Atmospheric bowl vent (no hookup for charcoal can).
$225 plus the ride from Seattle.

1966_Stromberg_WW3-272_1.jpg

1966_Stromberg_WW3-272_2.jpg

One brand new (not "remanufactured") Carter BBD-6225s (now I ask you, how can you not love that carb ID number?) with integral electric choke. OE on 1973 heavy-duty truck 318. Will fit either of the intakes below, or any Super Six intake, or a 273, 313, or 318. Atmospheric bowl vent (no hookup for charcoal can).
$225 plus the ride from Seattle.

1973_Carter_BBD_6225s_1.jpg

1973_Carter_BBD_6225s_2.jpg

••• Intake manifolds •••

First, the yellow one. Factory Chrysler Australia item, 1967-up. Casting № A2626 246 (Guess what "A" stands for!). This is similar but not identical to the US-made '67-'75 export 2bbl intake. I ran it with good success on my '65 for about 8 years with a Stromberg carb just like the one listed later in this same ad. Took it off when the intake-to-exhaust manifold "hotbox" gasket failed (Remflex wasn't yet available at that time) — that's why there's soot all over the bottom of it. It'll clean up well; that's multiple coats of baked enamel on it; I know because I painted it and baked it myself in the kitchen oven (windows wide open and the house still stank of paint!). $225 plus the ride from Northern Michigan.

Australian_2bbl_1.jpg

Australian_2bbl_2.jpg

Australian_2bbl_3.jpg

Australian_2bbl_4.jpg

Next, this blue intake is a Chrysler Marine item, № E-7768-M with water heatbox № 3609 183. Cleaned and painted Chrysler Blue. If you want to use this one in a car that has any vacuum-operated accessories (heat/AC, power brakes, etc) you'd want to drill and tap for a vacuum nipple on the rearmost runner. The pad is there, just not drilled/tapped like on the passenger car intakes.
$275 plus the ride from Northern Michigan.

Marine_2bbl_1.jpg

Marine_2bbl_5.jpg

Marine_2bbl_3.jpg

Marine_2bbl_6.jpg

Marine_2bbl_2.jpg

Marine_2bbl_4.jpg

••• Air cleaner •••

Here's a byooteeful Argentinian high-perf 2bbl air cleaner from a Dodge 3700GT. Powder-coated gloss black; it won't flake off like paint. It was a bit dusty from sitting on the garage shelf; I sprayed glass cleaner on a paper towel and gave it a quick wipe, that's why there are some wipe-streaks and water drops in some of the photos. It's an offset air cleaner to leave room for an air conditioning compressor. It's also a low-profile air cleaner so you get to close the hood!
$149 plus the ride from Seattle

Argentinian_2bbl_SL6_Air_Cleaner_1.jpg

Argentinian_2bbl_SL6_Air_Cleaner_2.jpg

Argentinian_2bbl_SL6_Air_Cleaner_3.jpg

Argentinian_2bbl_SL6_Air_Cleaner_4.jpg

Yellow Australian intake, air cleaner, and Stromberg WW carb are sold. Blue marine intake with water box and new Carter BBD carb are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back