• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from KY

ferrell1cars

Local time
11:07 AM
Reaction score
Hello my name is Robbie,I currently have a 68 Roadrunner,440/4 speed that I just bought.It is a running and driving project.I plan on driving it a little this summer and tearing it down this Winter.Over the years I have had a 72 Challenger,70 Coronet and a 62 Dart conv.I normally don't keep vehicles very long but this one is a keeper.Pics in the next week or so.

Welcome. I do the same thing, try to work on it in the winter and drive it in the summer.

Welcome aboard! I'm not too far from you in northwest Tennessee. You're going to LOVE this place! :D Keep us posted on your progress and don't be shy with the car ****.

hi and welcome to the site we'll be waiting for those photos :happy1::icon_pidu:

welcome to FBBO

Here is the only picture I have at the moment,I however have bought a drivers side quarter panel and a few more parts.I plan on buying a few more pieces and then starting on it.I hope to get a few more shots of it soon.
th_30489704-851_zps43ebb976.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I also bought a set of torque thrusts(polished) for it.

Here is the only picture I have at the moment,I however have bought a drivers side quarter panel and a few more parts.I plan on buying a few more pieces and then starting on it.I hope to get a few more shots of it soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I also bought a set of torque thrusts(polished) for it.

Welcome and nice choice of wheels. Do not wait to take pictures of it and post them. You want (and we want) plenty of before pictures ... document, document, document :)

Auto Transport Service
Back