• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new from tx with alot of mopar knowledge

Anytime anyone wants to ask a question PM me or write to [email protected]. Sorry but the phone is out for me. We didn't know about ear protection when I was young, machine guns and open headers in a closed shop left a ringing so damn bad I can't hear on a phone or read lips.

4055387349_7a7b1b1046.jpg

Haha on the earplug part. I wear 'em ALL the time in my shop. Welcome! And, yes, all the knowledge and brains is in Texas! haha!!! Yeah, it is funny how we are all down here.

Welcome and I too suffer from hearing loss from years around drilling rigs. In general what year span is your Mopar experience?

Question for you other 67 GTX guys! Anything go between the hood scoops and the hood? I have never seen a gasket of any kind. Just paint against paint when you put them back on after a repaint or a light coat of emblem seal or what? Just paint on paint does not seem right. Nothing included in a repaint gasket kit.

Y'all do realize that Gary joined in 2009 and his last activity here was more than 2 years ago.....?

Funny how these old threads surface. I never think to look at date farther than the last post.

Y'all do realize that Gary joined in 2009 and his last activity here was more than 2 years ago.....?

I don't think I welcomed him...LOL

anyway I was going to say that too, you beat me to it...LOL

no harm no foul thou

66 belvedere

I am restoring a 66 belvedere2 and am looking for a hood scoop and bumpers any idea where I can find them

Auto Transport Service
Back