• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from Nashville TN

Brad0388

Local time
6:17 AM
Reaction score
Hi guys I just wanted to take a second and introduce myself. My name is Bradley I live in Nashville TN. I have a 69 road runner. I got it when I was 14. It was my first car. It’s been a 20 year project for my dad and I. It should be done this year! He has a 70 road runner that he also got when he was 14. I have used this site hundreds and hundreds of times over the course of this project. I should have done this years ago. You guys have helped me tremendously and I can’t wait to help return the favor and continue to learn!

IMG_0972.jpeg

IMG_0969.jpeg

1707695013106.jpeg
and yes this is a great site with great people.. Post some pics of your dads car to please.

An FBBO welcome to you and your dad!! Wow, 20 years! Those Road Runners are now like fine wines . . .

How Sweet They Are.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Bradley. Good luck with your RoadRunner project.

Welcome from Alabama, more details please. Glad you are close to the finish line.

Welcome to FBBO lurker/youngster, glad you finally joined :thumbsup:
nice 69 RR

i was asked to give a little more information on the cars. I don’t know how to edit i meant to put My road runner tribute in my first post. I am going for to a12 tribute car. It was my uncle’s. He lived in New York and when he got a new car he and my dad set it up for me to get the car. Just had to pay the transport fees from New York to Nashville. Been a long long journey but we have had a lot of fun with them. His car is a real deal. It’s a 70 4spd car. Originally it was a rallye red car. 383 4spd trac pac car. Air grabber dust trail delete. It’s got a 440 in it now. It’s pretty rough but it’s the next one after the red one is done.

Auto Transport Service
Back