• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from Oklahoma.

OkieRunner

Local time
1:18 AM
Reaction score
Hey there just signed up. I’m OkieRunner, and from the Oklahoma City area. I recently inherited a project 1969 Road Runner. It’s been sitting in the woods for about 25 years, lol. So yeah, I def have my work cut out for me but I’m fine with a long term project. If possible I think each example we can save of classic cars is worth a shot.

As for the car it’s a 1969 hardtop, originally a 383 car. This one has no power train in it though, luckily I was also able to get a 69 Chrysler 300 donor car that ran when when parked and is complete with 440 and the 727 TF.

It will probably never be a show car with numbers matching but it will be a driver and I think my big goal is to do something like the Powertour someday in it.

Other than that, I’m also a pretty big Toyota fan and have a 2001 4Runner I play with, and then I love me some Harley and my 96 Springer Softail is my favorite bike ever.

For work I do Non-Destructive Testing for the USAF and before that about 15 years of aviation sheet metal.

Welp that’s me lol, looking forward to learning all I can.

Welcome. We like pictures. Show us that RR, please.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. The last Dodge dealer I worked at was owned by one of your native sons. Cal Worthington. Nice man.

IMG_3554.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from NY!
Here’s my ‘69.
Even if yours has been in the woods for 25 years, let’s see it!
We love ‘em all around here!

IMG_9287_Original.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome from NJ!

Here's the lost in the woods pics, lol. Hopefully get it home this weekend, waiting on some other guy to remove 2 Darts that are in front of it.

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, glad you are saving another Mopar.

That'll be a project for sure

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck

Welcome from OKC, out near the base. You'll see my '66 Coronet 500 pictured, out by the Super Connie on Tinker!

Auto Transport Service
Back