New guy from Tennessee

UFO68

Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score
Here's my UFO! Sorry it took me so long.
ufo1.png
image (1).jpeg

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:17 AM
Reaction score
Good looking car.
The Wife and I are considering a move to your state. Whereabouts are you?

Cojohnso1

Local time
Reaction score
Tenn? We are letting Tennessee folks back on FBBO? So much for "Never again?" (This of course is just a stab at poor humor.) Welcome. And nice Satellite. Would like to see some pics of that 6 barrel 440?

Cranky

Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score

UFO68

Local time
Reaction score
The Wife and I are considering a move to your state. Whereabouts are you?
Mid TN. A million beautiful places to go drive and lots of meet-ups within driving distance.

Wecome to the site!! And don't tell Greg where you are unless you want him to land on your door step with a sleeping bag!! :D :D
Hah! I've got a guest room... or a garage!

UFO68

Local time
Reaction score
Tenn? We are letting Tennessee folks back on FBBO? So much for "Never again?" (This of course is just a stab at poor humor.) Welcome. And nice Satellite. Would like to see some pics of that 6 barrel 440?
Hah, y'know, I'm originally from Texas. I just live in TN. Does that count? I can't seem to get a picture to attach. I can't get the file size small enough for the photo to attach. I'll take some more when we have some daylight and see if those work.

Cojohnso1

Local time
Reaction score
Hah, y'know, I'm originally from Texas. I just live in TN. Does that count? I can't seem to get a picture to attach. I can't get the file size small enough for the photo to attach. I'll take some more when we have some daylight and see if those work.
TEXAS? What is this? Middle ages? Lol. No, some very fine folks from Texas and Tenn. And with some jealousy? Nice cars. We don't have the survivors here in the north like you Southern folks.

65Bel

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
If that still doesn't work, AND if you have windows, feel free to PM me and we'll work thru downsizing them. There's a couple of ways to do it. If you have McIntosh I can't help but I'm sure others here can, just ask. Thanks for the pics of your Sat!

moparedtn

Ed on the Ridge
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:17 PM
Reaction score
Boy, you got a purty mouth...

Cojohnso1

Local time
Reaction score
Boy, you got a purty mouth...
So your wife says. But that gets us no where? There is opportunity to buy from the south and sell in the north? I know this is not a big secret. But I've done the last the last two purchases?

moparedtn

Ed on the Ridge
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
So your wife says. But that gets us no where? There is opportunity to buy from the south and sell in the north? I know this is not a big secret. But I've done the last the last two purchases?
My wife? Really?

MWFan

Local time
Reaction score
Here's my UFO! Sorry it took me so long. View attachment 1207388 View attachment 1207390
Welcome. Say, you know I think I've seen both the Satellite and the somewhat rough looking Challenger in the background.
You wouldn't happen to run a fairly popular YouTube channel specializing in old vehicle revival would you? Or did you get the Satellite from a young fella goes by the name McCool? ;^)

MWFan

Local time
Reaction score
Welcome aboard from the CA Mojave Desert...hoping to move to Bristol / Try-cites this Springtime!

A lot of Cali folks heading this way. I'm in Jonesborough and reccomend the Tri City area highly. It has been a kinda well kept secret for a long time. Considered 'Appalachia' but large enough to have most of the advantages of larger cities. Too bad you hadn't decided to move a year ago. The real estate has gone bonkers compared to back then. Lets go Brandon. Its still probably resonable compared to Cali.
Get ready for some culture shock. Lots of us talk funny. Don't mistake it for ignorance.

Builderguy

Builderguy
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten.

haywire 440

Not Illinois anymore, now Regnat Populus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome, sharp color on the Satellite. Power barn, that’s a new term for me, I like it!